Sunday, June 19, 2011

Te Anau,Milford Sound, Mirror Lake

Hello fabulous people

continue with my travel experience in New Zealand. Now I am going to write a  blog about  TE ANAU, MILFORD SOUND and MIRROR LAKE.

We continued our journey and decided to stay at Te Anau for a night because Natsumi wanted to go to Milford Sound. We stayed at Holiday Park Backpacker Hostel.
Guess what? they have a timer for the electricity use in the bathroom....maybe?
I was so scared when the  light suddenly turned off when I was in the bathroom.

The place was so quiet and  not many people stay there at that time! Well...without wasting more time there, put our luggage in our room and we went to Milford sound even though it was quite late~ around 3PM ..

Milford sound was amazing, with beautiful landscape. On the way back, we went to Mirror Lake.

Let me share some photos with you guys...ok


Te Anau



Te Anau information centre ~ if you want to book your tour, come here....their staff will assist you...


Natsumi and Yoko waiting for their food ready.....we were so hungry like hungry ghost!


always see this sign especially in town area....





this is what i bought....


this burger is damn big..can't fit my mouth...
look at me...don't know how to eat this burger...haha


omfg...she can eat all!!!! awwww


don't take my picture when i'm eating ok!!!!! shooooooo
awwwwwwww


 what 's the story behind this?











ugly!!!!!!


lake at Te Anau...


took this picture when we were on the way to milford sound...



if I'm  not wrong we had a rest here before heading  to the hostel.........


nothing to do....camwhore!!!!!!!!!!
dreaming or what?



on the way to milford sound.....



milford sound...










the road looks very dangerous.......I was so scared when they drive here....

fantastic four...we rock!




not sure what were we doing that time and I have no idea who took this picture?






look at me......fell down with style..hehe










what the hell is she doin' there????hehhehe





mirror lake.....not that amazing as i thought......maybe last time this place must be amazing....


nothing special though.....











well, I am done with my blog about Te Anau, Milford Sound and Mirror Lake.......my next destination is Queenstown and blog about my first experience on bungy jump....


see ya xoxo

loves

rico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Percutian ke Krabi, Thailand.

Hari ni merupakan hari kemerdekaan Malaysia yang ke 59. Jadi saya nak beralih ke bahasa melayu lah..asyik berbahasa orang putih je macam ma...