Wednesday, December 22, 2010

welcome

Hello

welcome to my world 'FABULOUS RICOLICIOUS'

After so long 'disappeared' from blogging world due to my busy schedule and some personal problems, now I am back with my new blog 'fabulous ricolicious'.
This year 2010, has been the worst year for me, but i somehow have found the strength to carry on. Always believe in yourself....

FABULOUS RICOLICIOUS is a platform for me to share whatever i want with all the fabulous people out there...i write what i like..

So, feel free to read my blog and hope you guys will like it....

*warning*

haha just a reminder.....just ignore my grammar error...
don't expect my blog written in perfect and standard english 'coz i don't want my blog too formal....

happy reading......xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Percutian ke Krabi, Thailand.

Hari ni merupakan hari kemerdekaan Malaysia yang ke 59. Jadi saya nak beralih ke bahasa melayu lah..asyik berbahasa orang putih je macam ma...