Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Only me and camera

Hello my fabulous readers,

today my post is more on my picture.Few years back, I love to take picture of myself or 'selfie'. 
Unfortunately, I have lost my interest on 'selfie'  maybe because I am not attractive and became fat.
Sometimes, I cannot accept the fact that I am so fat right now. I was so skinny back in 2009 and now my weight is almost 80kg. When you put on weight, of course it will affect your appearance too.

Here are some pictures taken when i was so skinny. (2008-2009)







gorgeous? hahaha i love my pictures when i was skinny.


So sad when i look at my picture now(2013-2014). Not only fat but ugly....haissss








i want to slim down badly but I am so lazy to go gym, exercise and follow diet plan.....

I love foods so much...hahaha

That's all for now.....till we meet again


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment